The chapters of my life......






..........Hi there!! thanks for visiting my blog. ..........I wanted to start a blog for a long ..........time ago but due to my busy ..........schedule(i guess), i was unable to do ..........so. Thanks to my IT for Managers ..........lecturer giving the blog creation as ..........assignment :)

Viewer no:




Working Experience - Part 2

Friday, December 17, 2010

Now i will continue with my second working experiences which are my internship in Scope International Sdn. Bhd during my final semester (practical).



Some overview about the company... actually the company act as the Standard Chartered Group’s Global Technology & Operations Hub and a wholly owned subsidiary of Standard Chartered Bank (SCB), United Kingdom. Scope International is the first Global Shared Services Centre of an international bank in Malaysia. Besides Malaysia it also has two other global hubs in India (Chennai) and China (Tianjin).


Actually my practical was under SCB academy which is Scope International Malaysia Academy (SIMA).. and to be selected as management trainee there I have to reach written test and interview first...


I gain very good great experiences there and a lots of friends ;)......I was attached in Securities Services Department  and before proceed with on job training in department,  I need to enter theory class for 1 month and English class... it was so great!!!




with my others Securities Services friends 
 Besides that, a lots of activities were held and need for me as trainee to participate.. Among activities were HIV and Aids workshop, pre Standard Chartered KL Marathon, town hall, senior graduation preparation and many more.....


I was also went to Port Dickson to held activities together with other SIMA trainee....
At the end of the internship program all of us were celebrated in beautiful Graduation Day... especially made for us!!


makan2 at Flaming Steambot





at graduation day!!
 
Securities Services Rocks!!  

1 comments:

hitamanis said...

assalamualikum, hye same as you i will be part of sima insyaALLAH this coming january for my practical.do you mind giving any tips for me ..

thank you

Post a Comment