The chapters of my life......






..........Hi there!! thanks for visiting my blog. ..........I wanted to start a blog for a long ..........time ago but due to my busy ..........schedule(i guess), i was unable to do ..........so. Thanks to my IT for Managers ..........lecturer giving the blog creation as ..........assignment :)

Viewer no:




My Academic Qualification - Phase 3

Friday, December 17, 2010

PHASE 3 : MASTER (InsyAllah...)



Currently, i am in third semester in Universiti Utara Malaysia, Sintok, Kedah taking Master Science International Business ... I was further to UUM just after finish my Degree... huuu.. Actually quite tiring "la" to nonstop study... but i have to be strong to accomplish my goal!!!heee...





"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson
Why I choose UUM? it just simple question with an easy answer... ;)... it was because it just located near my hometown (40 min drive) and after almost 6 years in Shah Alam want be near to my family.. 
Hopefull I will finish my master soon more specifically on June 2011..  insyaAllah

0 comments:

Post a Comment