The chapters of my life......






..........Hi there!! thanks for visiting my blog. ..........I wanted to start a blog for a long ..........time ago but due to my busy ..........schedule(i guess), i was unable to do ..........so. Thanks to my IT for Managers ..........lecturer giving the blog creation as ..........assignment :)

Viewer no:




My Academic Qualification - Phase 2

Friday, December 17, 2010

PHASE 2 : DEGREE


About 1 month rest after finishing my diploma... I was offered to futher study in UiTM, Shah Alam....
of course I was accepted that offer...heee,,,  it was because I don't want to work yet... if i work it may take time for me to further my studies.. 

of course UiTM always dihati!!

So, i am taking BBA (HONS) INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS in UiTM (from July 2007-Dec 2009).... the experience and knowledge i gain there make me more matured in handling things and life...


miss the moments here..
 
with my BFF

my convocation day!! with parent







0 comments:

Post a Comment