The chapters of my life......






..........Hi there!! thanks for visiting my blog. ..........I wanted to start a blog for a long ..........time ago but due to my busy ..........schedule(i guess), i was unable to do ..........so. Thanks to my IT for Managers ..........lecturer giving the blog creation as ..........assignment :)

Viewer no:




My Academic Qualification - Phase 1

Friday, December 17, 2010

Through my life i am going from phase to phase for upgrading my academic qualification....




PHASE 1 : DIPLOMA


After SPM I went to Politeknik Sutlan Abdul Aziz Shah to further my study.. Although I was offered by several  University but choose to study in Politeknik because most of the program the university offered to me was not on my interest... huuu... Maybe that is my fault in selecting top 3 choses program in the form..

I was only offered to program Diploma Sains Komputer (Multimedia) and Diploma Kejuteraan (Kecemasan dan Keselamatan)...
Maybe it is my fate enter the Buisness line when I done quit hard decision to Diploma Pengajian Perniagaan (Perniagaan Antarabangsa) in Politeknik although I have science stream background in School.




with my classmate!! they are amazing~~

That decision contibute a lots on how my future is going to be........

0 comments:

Post a Comment